2011年6月27日星期一

Annyeong`~

Wow!
long time no post thing le 
miss me so much ><
This few days so busy 
and ..finally got time to write this post..
Teacher's day --made breakfast for teachers
Project --WTF`!!!
House system --WTF、WTH`!!!


I think I need to learn how to find HAPPY in my life
maybe it's so hard ..but I'll try 
always smile in class、front of friends..
sometimes..i feel tired..
I wish I can say out loudly that I was really so tired and unhappy to the whole world =(
Can I `?

You ask me 

the reason of me unhappy 
I reply you 
just thinking too much..till can't control le ..
omg`...
I know cannot like this so why I smile 
I know this is my only the life trip`I must enjoy it..
I know someone is unluckier than me cause I got a pair of hand and leg 
So..that's why I smile 
In my mind、smile is my button to control my thinking 
I saw this at WeiBo

10个让你坚强微笑的理由】 
1.不是所有人都是真心;
2.不是所有人都值得你付出;
3.不是所有人都会背叛;
4.不是眼泪就能挽回失去的;
5.不是乞求就可以得到;
6.不是伤心就一定要哭泣;
7.不是善良就可以受到庇佑;
8.不是所有表情都要写在脸上;
9.不是所有说爱你的人都爱你;
10.不是任何人都理解你

 ya... so right 
270611
下午1815

没有评论:

发表评论